DAILY LIFE IN THE VOWS
1) Praise and thank God for your day. Go through the
first three of the Christian Twelve Steps by admitting
specific ways that you are a sinner, your need of
committing your life to Christ and then giving yourself
over to the Lord.
2) Allow the Lord to show you how to grow in your
submission to Him through the challenges of the day
3) Plan with God how to reach how to others in mercy
4) Say your Rosary and take time to meditate on the
This can take from twenty to thirty minutes
1) Stop briefly to meditate on the sufferings of Christ
You can say your Rosary (the Sorrowful Mysteries) if
you have time. Or you can say Seven Hail Marys in honor
of the Seven Sufferings of Mary. The Lord promised
Saint Bridget that anyone who did so would grow in love for Him and others.
2) Examine your heart in the areas where you need the
most spiritual growth. How are you doing? Ask the Lord for help.
3) Praise the Lord for the day, just as it is.
1) Pause and say the prayer of Great Mercy; especially for the dying
2) If you have time do the Stations of the Cross. Try
to do this at least once a week, on Wednesday or
Friday. Offer this for the people you have the most
1) Say the Rosary (The Glorious Mysteries)
2) Receive Communion
3) Praise the Lord for the Day
4) Repent of anything that you failed in with
confidence that the Lord will help you do better the
5) Thank Him for helping you in areas that went better
6) Speak words of love to the people around you
7) Ask for the protection of the Lord's Blood on you,
your household and everyone in the world.